Tuesday 13 December 2011

Darkness Within Me


Riding through the pain, sorrow in my vain
I am lit up , like oil on fire , burning away
But yet from burning down , i refrain
I got nit up , like a needled cotton gray


The darkness within me lay right beneath my skin
On the outside, extrapolated, i play an angel
The darkness without me antiquely beat me in
While i woke to see an angel of  my sin


I need to break away to be not but damned yet free
I need break away from these shackles of bound eternity
It consumes me from the inside like a internal pest
Yet i fight the darkness within me , a beast , lest
I see


Drooling in a fountain of none but blood
I am tested to net the fugitive that in me has burnt
Drooling in the darkness that covers me like mud
I am pray , yet the predator lies in me in my hunt...
Vote for me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me now!